Sunday, July 31, 2016

TpT Sale and Brand New School

For the past year, we have been watching our new school being built and I am excited to say it is almost finished.  I will be teaching in that brand new building this year!  {happy dance!} 

This is the front of the building: 
My stuff all moved into the new room:
And more stuff:
After putting away most of my stuff, I started arranging the room:
The old furniture from the old school looked outdated and mismatched  so I painted it.   It looks a thousand times better. {I did realize that the older I get, the less I like to paint.  In fact, I decided that I HATE to paint.}
After painting, I had to do something fun so I decorated the front of my computer desk.
I also worked on my Focus Wall. 
I love the title and I made it using Amy Groesbeck's Editable Subject Banner.
I used Chirp Graphics Free Chalkboard Label Frames to make the subject titles.
I am planning on purchasing Creation Castle's First Grade TEKS Bundle of I Can and I Will Statements to display under each subject.  That is one of the many items already in my cart for the big TPT sale Aug 1-2.

Speaking of the TpT sale, all of my items are on sale as well.  Clink on the link below to go to my store.  Be sure to use the code:  BEST YEAR when checking out to get the extra savings.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Dawn-Hilburn

I will post more pictures of my classroom as I get it done. 
Happy Teaching!






Signature

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete