I'm finished. Now what do I do?

Thursday, August 4, 2011
Last year, I had tubs set up with different activites for students to work on when they were finished with all their work.  I am doing this again this year - just updated and cutesified a little.   This is the poster that hangs on the wall:





These are the labeled tubs  (I know the yellow one looks out of place but a red one wouldn't fit in the space):



Here is a peek in a few tubs:

Dice Addition 


Domino Addition
(I ordered the cute mini dominoes from Oriental Trading)


Pattern Blocks


Sight Word Stamping:
(I got the alphabet stamps on the dollar aisle at Target) 

Here is the link for the poster and tub labels and any recording sheets that go with each tub.
If you are not familiar with Power Towers, here is the 
Power Towers link so you can watch a short video
 to teach you all about them. 

When you have some time you need to check out
 Teacher Tipster for other awesome teaching tips.

No comments