Sunday, December 18, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I was so suprised when I logged onto my blog this morning and found that I had been nominated for the Liebster Blog award by Johanna Tackitt over at Fanatically First Grade .  What a sweet little suprise to make my day!  Thank you so much Johanna!

The goal of this award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. 
(That is definately me!)
Kind of awesome!
The rules are:
{1} Copy and paste the award on your blog.
{2} Thank the giver and link back to them.
3} Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

I would like to share 5 up-and-coming blogs that I follow who have under 200 followers.

Jaymee at Adventures of First Grade  has some cute Christmas Subtraction stories posted on her blog.

Jens OT for Kids  is a blog that has occupational therapy ideas to promote fine motor development in children.  I have used a couple of her ideas that are working for one of my students.

Jill at Mrs. T's First Grade Class has an addition combination activity that I like.

First Grade and Fancy Free  is a blog written by 3 teachers.  I really like the "bathroom pass" idea written by Kasey.  It can be found in the September Blog Archive list.

Little Miss Hypothesis is a kindergarten science blog and since I ♥ all things science,
this is must!

I hope you find some inspiration at one of these blogs.  Happy Blogging!











Signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! Working on our post about the award now!

    Kasey

    firstgradeandfancyfree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you blog! It is adorable. I'm your newest follower!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for awarding me. I have been so busy I have not had time to post. I will be working on the post.

    ReplyDelete