Goldfish Cracker Graphing/Math Freebie

Monday, April 30, 2012
Here is a graphing freebie I will be doing with my class when we start our ocean animal study.  It also includes:
       1.  comparing number practice with >, <, and = 
       2.  addition practice

First, you need to get some of these:
Divide them into snack baggies for each child in your classroom.  Do not put more than 6 of any particular color because the graph only goes to 6.

Then snag yourself a copy of this recording sheet by clicking on the picture below.




  I made this Sea Animal Fun Pack with 5 math and 5 literacy centers to go along with our ocean animal study.  It will be available in my TpT store and TN store.






I tried to get all my ocean animal science stuff together to go in this packet as well but can't seem to find the time to get it done.  I will add that as a separate pack you can purchase later, but it may even be summer before it gets done. 





2 comments

  1. Just found your blog...love it:) I am your newest follower! Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and all of your ideas. Glad I found it!

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete