Amazing Animals

Thursday, February 28, 2013
We've been reading "Amazing Animals" in our reading basil this week.  The kiddos chose an animal from the story and then wrote about their animal's adaptation.    (you might have to click on each picture to be able to read what each child wrote)


 
Later, we played a "Who Am I?" game where I read some clues about animals and the students tried to guess my animal.  I then let the students choose an animal, write 3 clues and then had them read their clues to the rest of the class to see if they could guess their animal.  My firsties loved it! 
Here is a sample:
 
I want to give a shout out to our Lady Badgers who are playing in the state basketball tournament in Austin tomorrow! 
Our little town is so proud of these girls!
Go Badgers!!!!!!!!
 

No comments