Place Value Centers {Freebie}

Friday, January 3, 2014
Hello?  Is there anyone out there who still reads my little ole blog?  It has been awhile since my last post and to make it up to you gals {and guys?}, I do have a math freebie for you.

I created these two math centers to go along with the story Animal Groups that my class will be reading when we go back to school on Monday {sigh}, hence the animal clip art.  Since we have been working on place value, I wanted some review for my firsties so I came up with these two centers.  You can use it anytime though, because I don't think the clip art really matters to the kids, but  it does matter to me.  A lot.  I am one of those people.  It all has to have a connection - at least in my head, anyway.

Below are pictures showing the two centers and you can grab yourself a copy by clicking on either picture.


Happy Teaching!

4 comments

  1. Thank you! We are starting place value when we return from break, so this will be perfect!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful:) I am teaching place value right now:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad we have teachers that bring positive attitudes towards their workforce. It seems like wherever I turn I hear my friends complaining about teaching issues. Glad for teachers like Mrs, Hilburn staying positive!

    ReplyDelete