Gingerbread Venn Diagram Freebie

Monday, November 21, 2011
I did this Venn Diagram with my students last year and will be using it again this year.  I actually use it as a center activity.


You can snag your free copy HERE!



I have had a request for my "Thinking Activities" I have in my TpT store using different themes so I created "Gingerbread Thinking Activities".  Here is brief explanation and preview.  Students read clues using different attributes to figure out which gingerbread man.  There are activities for whole group, small group, centers, and independent practice.  You could also use the same pictures to teach sorting objects according to specific attributes having children list/tell the sorting rules they used.                                      


You can pick up a copy of these activities for $2 in my TpT store.
Click on the following link:

I am currently working on similiar projects using a Christmas tree and snowman theme.  If you have any themes you would like to request, I am open for suggestions.

1 comment

  1. It's not even December, and I am already excited for this activity! :)

    ReplyDelete